Monday, October 05, 2009

Kiln Building Update 10/5

The day after we finished our wood firing at STARworks Ceramics, we got back to kiln building. We must finish up as soon as possible, so no time to rest. We made wooden frame for the second and third chamber, and started stacking bricks.

Photos below are on 9/28This guy above really loves kiln building

Those photos below are on 10/4
Kindly, David and Santiago came to help us on Sunday afternoon, so that we got a big improvement. Thank you, guys. We hope we can finish up this work sooner and move on the chimney part. We are also waiting a "Team Tony" to put kiln shed extension. Seems like October will be gone too quickly.

3 comments:

Michael Mahan said...

That's going to be a very nice kiln, Takuro and Hitomi. I'm feeling sorry that I haven't helped out. My arm is very tired of picking up and laying regular sized brick while building my kiln. You are talented at being able to use materials that you have.

Please call if you need more help.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing