Saturday, February 20, 2010

Opening Reception at NCPC

Last Friday there was a reception of "New Generation of Seagrove Potters" at North Carolina Pottery Center. It was snowing night, but many people came and it was very fun night. NCPC board and well known potter, Mark Hewitt gave a nice opening speech for public.

I couldn't take many photos at the reception because I had my son with me, but one of the artist, Samantha Henneke (Bulldog Pottery) wrote nice article of that night.
http://bulldogpottery.blogspot.com/2010/02/reception-at-north-carolina-pottery.html

Even we are not traditional Seagrove potter, we are just Japanese potters living in Seagrove, but Takuro and I are really glad we were able to join this group show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.